Are you also one of many people that suffer from sleep deprivation? First you can’t fall asleep and then you wake up too often in the night? It has hit most of us at some point, too little sleep and suffering to get through the following day. Here are some tips could be helpful.
- Most of us have a TV in our bedroom, and if it isn’t the TV it’s the Laptop or tablet that keeps our minds going. To get our minds to rest, it can be helpful to watch TV in the living room and reserve our bedrooms for rest.
- Light can have everything to do with good rest. To ensure that bedrooms are truly dark, window coverings with blackout properties will help to really darken your room. For this blackout cellular shades are the best. Absolutely no light can enter the room and an added bonus is insulation to keep your room cool, which brings me to the next point.
- Temperature should be cool. During night time we tend to rest better when temperatures are a couple degrees cooler than during the day.
- When waking up at night and going for a bathroom break, don’t turn on bright lights. A small little night light is sufficient and will help to keep from switching into a state of being completely awake.
- Make certain that your bed is comfortable to you. Nobody is able to sleep well when the body has to adjust continuously to find a comfortable prostitution. A good, firm mattress or memory foam mattress could make all the difference.
- Noise can also be a sleep robber. Also here, cellular shades can be helpful to keep road noise out, as the insulating properties also help with noise reduction.
Wishing you many nights of rest and good sleep J.