Choices, Choices, Choices! A good quality product comes with options and so does the Comfortex Shangri-La, a product very much like the Silhouette shades offered by Hunter Douglas. Elegant layers of sheer with functional fabric vanes in-between create an elegant window treatment with simple lines. The fabric can be rolled up and completely hide in a cassette like headrail. Here are the headrail options that can be chosen when deciding on sheer shades.
- UltraSleek Headrail UltraSleek hardware offers a soft curved headrail with a minimal top light gap. The UltraSleek rail system conceals the clutch mechanism and comes with a fabric insert matching the fabric vane. The UltraSleek headrail is offered in white or Oil Rubbed bronze to create a finished look to your Shangri-La Shades.
- UltraSleek Plus Headrail This headrail has all the same benefits of the UltraSleek headrail with the benefit of accommodating larger shadings. Shades wider or longer than 84” have to be ordered with the slightly bigger UltraSleek Plus Headrail. Again white or Oil Rubbed Bronze can be ordered to complete the look.
- Color coordinated Aluminum Headrail The Aluminum headrail color corresponds with the fabric color of the shade. This headrail is available for the 2” vane shadings only.
- Motorization Motorized shades are the ultimate in convenience. A shade or a group of shades can be operated with the push of a button. This feature is a must for hard to reach windows. Eliminating the continuous cord adds a clutter free look. A timer can be ordered for automated operation of the shades.
- Metal Roller Headrail This system features a clutch operated continuous cord loop for easy lifting. Well suited for large shades, easy positioning of fabric vanes is possible. This headrail can be ordered as an under top treatment solution or for a modern look.
- Door Styles This system is ideal for sidelights, narrow windows or French doors. Door Styles are always in the lowered position and can’t be raised., tilting of the vanes into an open or closed position is possible. The hardware is color coordinated to the shades fabric.
- Cord Loops The standard cord loop is made of Polyester and is white in color. When ordering the Oil Rubbed Bronze colored hardware the Polyester cord is brown. Beaded chain instead of the Polyester cord can be specified at the time of order and is available in white, black, bronze (metal), or steel.